Monday, 29 October 2012

No More Split Ends!

The first product I'm going to review is my Redken Extreme Anit-Snap. Now it doesn't matter who you are, no one wants split ends. No one I have ever heard of has gone out of their way to achieve split ends. Now my hair is pretty damaged, I don't know why, it's not that I style it often. It may have to do with the countless hours I spent in the pool training to be a lifeguard... But either way, I always have split ends. But this product was shown to me by my hairdresser, and I absolutely love it! It's so light and does not leave any residue in your hair. I put it in after everytime I shower when my hair is wet and its so simple. A few pumps, rub it through your ends and you're done. This product is absolutely amazing and my split ends have significantly decreased since I started using it. if you are trying to keep your hair healthy or even grow it out, I seriously recommend this product. As a plus, it detangles your hair so it's easier to brush. Also, it smells really nice; the smell makes me feel like I'm at a spa.It costs about $18 and is totally worth the money! I buy my bottle at Chatters Hair Salon in Trainyards and it lasts me about 4 or 5 months. For a not so expensive product, it lasts very long and works really well.
This is my first product I have ever reviewed, and there is a reason. It is a fantastic product and I suggest it for everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment