Monday, 29 October 2012

Who is Holly Norman?

Some of you in the class are some of my really good friends and, i like to think you know me pretty well. However, there is alot of you that don't know me, and probably have false judgements of who I am. Since I'm going to be writing for all of you read until the end of the semester, I figured it would be good for my first entry to clear the air. First of all, I do not want this blog to be referred to as a beauty blog. The reason for this is because I'm going to be talking about different makeup, hair and body products and in no way do I believe that those things make beauty. Cheesy, I know, but it is how I feel. I know making a blog about products may seem superficial to alot of you, but the thing is I don't mean it like that. We were simply asked to write a blog about something that interests us, and these products do. Plus it's pretty easy for me to write about. 
This blog is not only going to be entries based around different products I use; I'm also going to write articles every second week. These articles are going to be opinion pieces on how I feel about the way appearance in portrayed in society today. I guess we could then call this an "appearance" blog! 
I know this post may not have exactally been "about me" exactally, however, I think everything I stated has cleared the air. I hope you are all looking forward to reading my blog as much as I am looking forward to writing it.
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment