Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Evolution of Smooth


EOS products are some of the most up and coming products today. I'm sure a lot of you have seen girls walking around applying something to their lips from a little colourful ball. Well this is probably the best lip balm I have ever used! This lips balms are from the brand EOS or Evolution of Smooth and they are absolutely amazing! There are 7 different flavours for this fantastic product. The dark pink is summer fruit, the light pink is strawberry sorbet, the purple is passion fruit, the light blue/green is sweet mint, the more lime green one is honeysuckle honey dew, the yellow is lemon drop and lastly the orange is medicated tangerine. My favourite is the summer fruit, but I seriously love them all. The lip balm is 95% organic and 100% natural because of this the product has no petroleum. I love the fact that it is an all natural product because so many products for yours lips are putting very harsh chemicals into your body. The lip balm is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing Shea butter and jojoba oil. Not only is being natural making it an even better product, the results are what make this lip balm a winner for me. This lip balm is the perfect consistency, it doesn't leave white residue in the corners of your month like a lot of lip balms. It also doesn't collect in the cracks of your lips, it creates a smooth look for yours lips and also heals your lips at the same time. Overall, every single one of the EOS lip balms are fantastic. The only reason I can pick one over the other is based on the flavour! I seriously recommend every single one of the flavours to everyone. I have tried Burt's Bees, Blistex, Nivea, every lip balm in the book and EOS tops them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment