The next product I am going to review is from Bath and Body Works. It is the body wash and body lotion "Sweet on Paris." I absolutely love this product. The scents in the product is juicy blackberry, lemon meringue and creamy vanilla. I know this probably sounds like a strange combination, however it is to die for. It reminds me of really delicious desserts and I love having that vanilla scent in the fall and winter time because I think it goes well. One of the things that I really like about the body wash is that it is a gel, however when you scrub it, it becomes foamy and still cleans very well. The body wash is also moisturising so if your in a rush your skin wont become dry and the scent will stick to you. If you have time to use the body lotion, I seriously recommend it. A little goes a long way with the lotion so it doesn't run out very quickly and it moisturises very well with a small amount. The moisturiser is also not sticky so you don't have that gross feeling of putting on pants after moisturising. I'm pretty sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Overall this is a fantastic product and I seriously recommend it to everyone. The scent is very calming in a way and is not too overpowering like many products. It is also relatively cheap because Bath and Body Works has so many sales and the bottles last you very long. And as a bonus, Bath and Body Works does not test on animals! So for all you animal lovers out there like me, there is even more incentive to buy this amazing product! Friday, 2 November 2012
Sweet on Paris
The next product I am going to review is from Bath and Body Works. It is the body wash and body lotion "Sweet on Paris." I absolutely love this product. The scents in the product is juicy blackberry, lemon meringue and creamy vanilla. I know this probably sounds like a strange combination, however it is to die for. It reminds me of really delicious desserts and I love having that vanilla scent in the fall and winter time because I think it goes well. One of the things that I really like about the body wash is that it is a gel, however when you scrub it, it becomes foamy and still cleans very well. The body wash is also moisturising so if your in a rush your skin wont become dry and the scent will stick to you. If you have time to use the body lotion, I seriously recommend it. A little goes a long way with the lotion so it doesn't run out very quickly and it moisturises very well with a small amount. The moisturiser is also not sticky so you don't have that gross feeling of putting on pants after moisturising. I'm pretty sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Overall this is a fantastic product and I seriously recommend it to everyone. The scent is very calming in a way and is not too overpowering like many products. It is also relatively cheap because Bath and Body Works has so many sales and the bottles last you very long. And as a bonus, Bath and Body Works does not test on animals! So for all you animal lovers out there like me, there is even more incentive to buy this amazing product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment