Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Tattle Tale

The next item I am going to review for my blog is my Benefit Cream Eyeshadow. All of Benefit's cream eyeshadow brands are amazing, the colour pigments are fantastic and the colour sticks to your lid very well without have to use primer. However, my favourite thing about the cream eyeshadow is that the colours are all neutral enough for them to be used everyday, but then if need be they can be used, along with other colours, to create a more intense look for if you are going out. As I said, I love all the colours, I haven't tried all of them, however I have tried enough to know that the quality of the shadow is the same for all the colours. Even though all of the colours are fantastic. My absolute favourite colour from this line of cream eyeshadow is Tattle Tale. Tattle Tale is a gold colour eyeshadow that I use every single day, and have been using every single day since grade 9. The colour is subtle enough to use for everyday wear however, I can blend it with darker colours to create a more intense look. As I said, I have been using this product since grade 9, almost 4 years, and I have not gotten sick of it. That says something for me because I like to change up all of the other make-up products I use regularly. Once I found Tattle Tale, I fell in love with it. It is a small container making it portable, but it lasts for months! It is also relatively inexpensive (about $18) making it so worth while to purchase. I love gold eyeshadow on any eye colour because it really brightens the whole eye. With the quality of this product and the colour I seriously suggest it for anyone. Of course, if you don't like gold any of the Benefit cream eyeshadows are fantastic everybody. If you like a subtle look or a more intense look this product is perfect for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment