Monday, 12 November 2012
They're Real!
The mascara I'm choosing to review today is They're Real! by Benefit. I absolutely love this mascara. Unlike drug store mascaras, it makes your eyelashes look fantastic. I'm fortunate enough to have been blessed with naturally long eyelashes, but this mascara makes my lashes even longer! Its volumes, curls and lengthens your lashes and makes them look amazing. I love the product because it doesn't clump like most drug store mascaras and keeps them looking perfect, like fake eyelashes. The mascara comes in black or brown, I prefer black, however, it is all about personal preference. Overall this product is amazing for anyone. It will really plump up your eyelashes and make them look fantastic. It can be purchased at Shoppers Drug mart in the beauty section, or any relater that sells Benefit. And it only costs about 18$, I know, more expensive than most mascaras. But, it lasts long and is seriously worth the extra few bucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Holly!
ReplyDeleteYour two new posts were good, but you need to post more often. I totally agree, losing weight is a complete lifestyle change, not a fad diet. It takes a great deal of discipline to stay on something which is not generally part of your lifestyle, thus increasing the risk of failure. A drastic change of eating habits is not sustainable. Minor changes and portion control with regular exercise probably is the best solution. Then again, who knows? There are so many body types with such different rates of metabolism, no plan is a guarantee. What works for one person may absolutely be a disaster for another.
:) Keep posting so you don't get behind. Ms. Morton